Sunday, February 19, 2006

I learned a new joke!

So I'm telling all my friends my new joke (sorry if you're gay.. don't mean anything bad by it).

Here's the joke:

Q: What do gay horses like to eat?
A: Haaayyyyyyyy!!

and this is what I get:

Me: what do gay horses like to eat?
Prammy: i dunno
Me: hayyyyyyy
Prammy: what does that have to do with being gay
Me: sigh

then, I tell Mita the joke...

Me: what do gay horses like to eat??
Mifa: lol!
Mifa: fondue?
Mifa: lol ionoo
Me: LOLOL
Me: THAT'S FUNNIER THAN THE JOKE ANSWER

so I proceed to spam everyone I'm talking to with Mita's response...

Me: lol she guessed fondue
Vimal: hahahahah
Me: lol
Vimal: is fondu gay?
Me: u kno what iono!
Vimal: i hope not
Vimal: i like it
Vimal: dont ruin this for me!

5 comments:

AtriaBooks said...

Quiche. Gay horses definitely eat quiche. Or, brunch.

monahx said...

how would one tell a gay horse from a straight one?

Anonymous said...

you can usually tell by the way they walk, they got this posture thing goin on. you may also see one trying to braid another horses tail hair, getting a his nails done, or wearing flares. and of course... there's the 'hayy'.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHAHA....Mita and Vimal are crazy. I was literally laughing out loud very loudly untill i realized my roomate is still sleeping. Suni dont quit your blogs...continue to more jokes up.

Sunita said...

what are flares???