Sunday, February 19, 2006

Kids say the darndest things...

Hello hello! Good morning!

I just had breakfast with Grandpa, my Dad, Mom, and Shal. Grandpa told us the funniest story so I thought I'd share!!

Benjamin is my cousin Banie's son.. He's probably about 6 now. Banie was visiting his parents (Uncle Harold and Aunty Sheila) in Florida and he brought Benjamin along with him. Uncle Harold probably was doing some work outside so he had his shirt off. He raised his arms to do something and Benjamin saw his armpit hair and goes "Look! Grandpa has FEATHERS!!"


Hehe speaking of kids, I have a funny story about my sister when she was about Benjamin's age. Some of you have probably already heard the story, but it's still funny the second time!!

My dad took my sister Shal with him to get some money from the ATM machine. So he's punching away at the buttons and she's next to him not knowing what he's doing. The money comes out of the machine and she yells "DADDY DADDY! YOU WON!!!"

Here are some old chats about my cousin Vedendra.. (Asha's brother) this kid is so funny man.. lol.. These stories range from when he was about 3 till now.. he's about to turn 9!
Vani: do u kno wa veden jus sed?
Me: what?
Vani: he goes" o my god ! your going through menopause!"
This is what television does to kids..





Vani: did i tell u bout the time veden had a hw assignment to write about the one place that he'd wanna get locked into overnight?
Vni: u kno wa he sed?
Me: lol oh no
Me: where?
Vani: key food
Now THAT'S a Persaud!!

And probably the best one yet... *Talking about Veden again*
Srish: uhhmm
Me: and he was in asha's room
Srish: okie
Me: so asha's like "veden go do your homework"
Srish: ahhaan
Me: and veden says "asha do u hear that???" all serious
Me: and she goes "no? what?"
Me: and he goes "that's the sound of I DONT CARE!!!"


Hah Here's a story I found about my cousin Nirvani (Nalini's little sister). She's about the same age as Vedin..
Vani: nalini caught nirvani singin "shake it like a polariod picture!!" in the mirror
Vani: lol
Vani: shes so funnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sound of "I DON'T CARE", ahahah! I love that! :) I'll probably use it sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww cute stories...Feathers hahaha!

Leon

Anonymous said...

Oh my God...I can't believe you put the Debbie downer pic on there!!

Anonymous said...

Me: and he goes "that's the sound of I DONT CARE!!!"

LOLLLLLLLLLL i totally just soiled myself....wheres anoop, i need a refill on my depends...

arm pit feathers, ATM slot machines --- oh man i cant take it...whoo whoo whoo (just breath sabine)

SUNI I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA!!!