Monday, February 20, 2006

Param param param param param paraaaaa...

Aww you guys are so nice to be looking out for the next post.. very flattering! and very encouraging :)

So here goes, the first of many tributes to the hilarious people that I have the pleasure of knowing. Unfortunately, since I only have 3 friends, this series will not even last a week.. Oh well, here we go. This here first page is dedicated to the one and onlyyyy..... *drumroll please*.... SABINE!!! Sabine Issac--AKA The King of Carrollton-- is one of the funniest freakin people ever and is the source of most of the funny videos and such that I spam everyone I know with. (A couple of the more recent being those awesome Chuck Norris facts--
There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Chuck Norris has breathed on.
--and the Jay Leno Phony Photo booth--I'll post the link later when Sabine gets online haha.) He is also the only person who can recite the ending of the title of this post--besides Vivek Oberoi of course.. Hey, I kinda like these dashes--but I digress.

All right I know those of you who know Sabine are thinking "Okay lets see the funny Sabine-ness already!!" And those of you who don't know him... read on, my unfortunate friends, read on...

We'll start with a short one to get you warmed up...
SBine007: lil jon meets santa...twhat...tokay!!!

Hehe okay now you're ready! (About the "which disney princess are you" quiz that i stole from david)

DulariBeti: who are u?
SBineOO7: guess
SBineOO7: fine ur no phun.
SBineOO7: belle
SBineOO7: but i think if u go with just looks, im rather jasmin-ish
SBineOO7: *Wink wink*

SBineOO7: why is my bird such a dunce
SBineOO7: lol
SBineOO7: takes after daddy....awwww goood boyyyyy

For this next one, I don't have the convo saved.. but it went a lil somethin like this:
(In a chat room with Srish and Sabine..singing a sweet Hindi song to Srish)
Me: hey srish.. "baithe hi baithe maine dil kho diya..."
Srish: awww i love that song!!
Sabine: oh no you didnt!!! I'll baithe hi baithe chuppal yo face!!

(For the pigment-ly challenged... a chuppal is a sandal that is commonly used to hit people)

D'oh! I coulda sworn I had some more Sabine chats stashed somewhere!! Don't worry.. I'll go find them and add them in before anyone notices I'm gone :)

OOH OHOHOHOHHH I forgot to tell you guys!!! On a completely different note, I have some AWESOME news!!! As some of you know, Vani got me a Bob Ross paint by numbers set (for ages 6 to 12) and it came with a mail in offer for a free Bob Ross picture badge!! I checked the mail today and it finally came!! When I looked at the picture, I noticed that he has a startling resemblance to someone else... but more on THAT tomorrow! :)

"Happy painting!"

4 comments:

monahx said...

first:)

Anonymous said...

WAKOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW oh man big big WAKOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

suni ur too kind....this humor only seems to exist when behind a keyboard and monitor....

now i must devise a plan to transform its effect onto women in real-time

Sunita said...

JessiLoo says:
he should be careful....bird flu

Anonymous said...

Sabine Issac is the king of carrollton.... wow, now i've heard it all...