Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Pramajama

Pramila when she's happiest... with a menu!!

Prammmayyyy my oldest non-roomie college friend! (I like u.) In fact, she's one of my best friends! (Hi Srish i like u) You guys are probably tired of hearing the story, but here u go again..

Let's take a trip back in time... *doodle-oo-doo doodle-oo-doo* (That was supposed to be the Wayne and Garth dream sequence sound with the wiggling fingers.... except.. this isnt a dream, it's a trip back in time.... Man, shut up u know what i mean)

The year was 2001. The song "Because I got high" was in its prime. Daniel Radcliff was only like 11 years old. Pramila was in two of my classes, computer science 1 and rhet 1101. Mita and I would walk out of class with Pramila and would chat politely... we were just acquaintances with her at this point. It stayed that way for a couple weeks... until that fateful day that changed my life FOREVER!! (dun dun DUNNNNNN) It was on that day that Pramila fainted on a class trip to the UTD career center!! Mita and I, desperate to get out of class, volunteered to rescue her (although I don't remember this...) We brought her to her car and, seeing that it's a two-door Accord with leather seats, fought over who would drive her to our apartment. Then we realized that Pramila might be dying so we gave up and Mita drove her to 5836. This was mistake number 1. Now, she knew where we lived. After this, I think Pramila noticed that I was in her CS1 class so she took the liberty of inviting herself over to our apartment and "work on programs" when, in reality, I worked on our programs. Mistake number 2.
We started to see more and more of Pramila..
it was not uncommon for Radhi, Jessi, Mita and I to walk into our apartment to find Pramila sitting on the floor eating gulab jamun and biryani from home watching Maine Pyar Kiya or Koyla with a sheepish expression on her face
while we smiled nicely and wondered "How the hell did she get in here?! I thought we locked the doors!" Weeks passed and our final CS1 project was due. Prammy and I were in my room.. I, working and she, giving moral support. I excused myself to use the bathroom and Pramila asked if she could play music from my computer. I said "Sure!" Mistake number 3. Of all the songs that I had on my computer, what do I hear coming from my room while in the bathroom?? "CHITHI AAYI HAI AAYI HAI CHITTHI AAYI HAI" It was at that moment that I realized my heart was stolen forever :) I haven't gotten it back yet! (And, now that I think of it, I can't find "Maine Pyar Kiya" either.. Prammy, give it back!)

Hehe now that you know the background, you can view the madness!! Remember, don't judge us too quickly.. Keep in mind that we are high on love during most of these convos ;)

Pramila: my paper might as well be brown and smelly cuz its all bullshit

~~~~~

Pramila: okieme gonnam ake some gulab jamuns
Me: ok!
...
Pramila: okie jamun time!
Pramila: haha my version....of bob marly
Pramila: jamun..jamun
Pramila: jamun something something
Me: LOLOL
Pramila: lol
Me: u just fobbified marley

~~~~~

Pramila: i mean i dont mind you cheating on me
Pramila: and stealing my money
Pramila: and talking bad about me
Pramila: but not giving me food...especially desert....thats just horrific

~~~~~

Me: thas an oxymoron!!
Pramila: lol
Pramila: YOU JUST CALL ME A MORON?
Me: hahahahaha
Me: a paradox!
Pramila: and an OX
Pramila: girl that aint right

~~~~~

Prammy: haha this guy asked me for my number
Prammy: i said sure
Prammy: go look for it
Prammy: and call me when u find it

~~~~~

Me: I JUSTFOUNDOUT I DONT HAVE WORK TOMORROW MORNINGGGGGGGG
Pramila: REALLYL
Pramila: COME SPEND THE NIGHT WITH ME
Me: KKKKK
Pramila: WHAT U WANA JOIN THE KKK
Me: haha
Me: nooo.. it's the kkkkk
Me: the.. ku klux klan killers ...klan
Pramila: LOL
Pramila: LOL
Pramila: LMAO

Okay that last one was something funny that I said, but part of the essence of Pramila is her laugh... feel free to comment on that hahah :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pram is quite the trip, i enjoy her company....she brings thes hahas and the hohos....emmm hohos

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww!!! I love you guys =)
The prettiest guy (prammy) and prettiest girl I know!!
More power to Team Estrogen!!
- Srish-

Anonymous said...

oops and and those pictures are soooooooooo cute!! you two...you two are so cute...YOUPP! :)

Anonymous said...

oh gosh...the laugh...the all too famous, dogs-cant-hear-pitches-that-high famous Pramila laugh! I think part of my hearing loss is due to a certain, loud, yet Beaooootiful african I know! LOL...man those were the "5836" days dontchyuknow? Love you Prammy...and my otha lil bay bay Suniii...DEFROOOOSTTTT!
Love Big Momma...aka Radhi