Thursday, April 13, 2006

I love UTD

dularibeti: AW
dularibeti: this indian guy aclled the help desk
dularibeti: and he's listening to "mere sapnon ki rani"
dularibeti: kab aayegi tu
dularibeti: lalala
dularibeti: im jammin out
dularibeti: HE'S SINGING ALONG!!!!
dularibeti: maybe he doesnt know im still on the phone
dularibeti: oomg
dularibeti: haha

So what do i do? I send this to the user in the Solution information for the call.. they'll receive an email with that in it hahaha... i crack me up

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHA that is hilarious!!!!! "Chali AAAA tu Chali AAAA" poor guy lol
man i love you suni...quack me up =)

Sunita said...

OH NO i spelled "account" wrong :(

monahx said...

haha, my power is working:) this day just got even better

Anonymous said...

hhahaha..thats awesome..hes gonna be like waaaaT?