Monday, April 17, 2006

Justin's email

Justin George wrote:
yo yo yo!
what up man? so sorry for taking 3 years to get back
to you. how are things going man? hopefully well. i
read this a little while ago and you were the first
person that i thought might get a chuckle out of it...
(don't read it over and over again because it
definitely starts to lose its funniness factor -- from
experience. i am actually now worried that you won't
think it's funny at all. if it's not, i am truly,
truly sorry... it is also a little dated -- from a
Dec. 14, 2005 blog entry.)


I'm excited to see King Kong.

I like Jack Black a lot, and Naomi Watts is great, and
Adrien Brody is a fine actor too.

But mostly, I'm excited because I noticed from the
previews that King Kong is in it. I would see King
Kong in anything!

1 comment:

Sunita said...

au contraire, justin george... it only gets funnier with each reading!!!