Saturday, April 01, 2006

An unorthodox way to get what you want

Vitali: where did the monkey go?
Vitali:
Me: hahah

Vitali: I demnd monkeys to be back
Me: they fell off

Me:

Me: no monkeys
Me: haha

Vitali: or I am going to cry all day and not pee, and die because of it!!!

Vitali:
common we need some monkeys
Me: ahahhah
Me: LOLL
Me:


By popular demand... the rest of it:
Me: dont worry all ur fluids will get out of ur body anyway
Me: because of all the crying

Vitali:
but salts won't
Vitali: and I am going to die and it's going to be your fault, lets see how you feel about not putting moneys on after that

Me: lol that's totally going on my blog

Me: salts would too!! have u ever tasted tears
Me: they're salty!

Vitali:
with monkeys?
Vitali: tears aren't yellow

Vitali: and that's a fact!!! so something yellow is going to stay inside, and kill me
Me: no without monkeys
Me: lollll

Me: hahahha
Vitali: sigh... can i at least have turtles or something?

Me: i'll think about it

2 comments:

monahx said...

hey, the rest of it was funny too:)

monahx said...

/me still holding!!!