Saturday, May 06, 2006

Shal's Birthday Dinner

Here are some pics from Shal's birthday dinner with the fam at Papadeaux Cajun restaurant.

Shal chowin down on the coconut shrimp


That poor lobster didnt know what was coming to him!


MMmmmm crabcakes!


Dad's seafood kebabs

It's so hard to surprise this gyal!! Our plan was to pretend to go to the bathroom and then order the birthday dessert for her... but we got seated right next to the restroom! So I got all James Bond and took a picture of a note that said "Sshh Slice of birthday cake please?" in the bathroom so we could ask the waitress to take our picture and she'd see that. But then my sister decided to go to the restroom so I just asked the waitress then :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happpy Buuurdayy Shal! Yummy Lobster!

Anonymous said...

yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyy SUNI :-) ha! gottchya, you thought I was talking about the cheesecake roitte..*nudge nudge* ;-) nahh ahh suni is yummier? yummyer? well she's TASTY! awww shal, you're so pretty =) a very happy birthday! What about me guysss..i'm the honorary Persaud?!?! hoi :P

Sunita said...

LOL!!!! Those comments translated to JIVE with the Gizoogle link:

Happpy Buuurdayy Shal! Yummy Crazy Ass Nigga!

ByLeon


yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyy SUNI :-) ha cuz its a doggy dog world! gottchya, you thought I was rapping `bout tha cheesecakes roitte..*nudge nudge* ;-) nizzahh ahh suni is shot calla? yummyawell she's TASTY . I'm a mutha fuckin 2-time felon.! awww shal, you're so pretty =) a very stoked birthday! Whizzay `bout me guysss..i'm tha honorary Persaud?!?! hoi :P

BySrish Persaud

Anonymous said...

happie burday shal! that food looked yummie..e mek meh mout wata!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the Happy birday wishes! I had a great time..I think I ate for everyone that night! I think the older I get..the dorkier I get.. ;-)

P.S. That lobster put up a fight! I was struggling, but finally I won the battle..thanks to Daddy's lobster crackin' skills.

Anonymous said...

hm..those pics still make me hungry! lol can we go there next time i come to texas?!