Friday, August 18, 2006

Colby Bobby

Vahla: i think she was trying to unscrew the back of her case

Vahla: but instead of removing just the Big screw made for that

Vahla: she removed every screw on the back

Sunita Persaud: loll

Sunita Persaud: omg

Vahla: which resulted in her power supply sliping and sliding, PCI cards to be come unhinged, and the fan at the back to slap around in the case

Sunita Persaud: oh my

Vahla: yah, you should have seen my face when i picked up the desktop and felt that stuff sliding around and making noises....

Sunita Persaud: hahha

Vahla: i was like 'OMG I'M ON FIRE SOMEBODY HELP ME, HELP ME JESUS, HELP ME BUDDA, HELP ME TOM CRUISE"

Vahla: then swetha slapped me and told me to get ahold of myself

Sunita Persaud: hhaahaahahahhha

Sunita Persaud: HAHAH

Sunita Persaud: ur totally being blogged

Vahla: damn

No comments: