Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wireless woes

User: "I cant enable my wireless radio it says to hit fn and f2"
Me: "Hold down the fn key and type the f2 key once and then let go of both keys"
User: "I tried that, but I'll do it again."
Me: "OK"
User: "I did it."
Me: "Now go into 'View Available Wireless Networks' to see if you can see any networks."
User: "No, it says to enable the radio using fn and f2."
Me: "Go into the Intel utility and enable the wireless from there"
User: "I did that and it tells me to do fn and f2 again."
Me: "Hit THE FN key + F2 again."
User: "It doesn't work."
Me: "You're on a Dell laptop, right? Is your fn key blue?"
User: "They're white."
Me: "Tell me exactly what you're typing."
User: "The F key, the N key, and then the 2 key."
Me: ............................*click*

*I'd like to F key her!!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA o man...