Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Support the Cure

The Susan G. Komen Dallas County Affiliate

Race Logo Dallas

Dear Friends and Family,

I recently accepted the challenge to participate in the Komen Dallas Race for the Cure®. On October 20, 2007 I will join over 20 thousand others in the fight against breast cancer. Did you know that one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime? The more we raise, the more that Susan G. Komen for the Cure Dallas County can give back to fund vital breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in our own community and support the national search for a cure.


Click here to visit my personal page and pledge your support.


Please join me in the fight. Pledge your support of my participation in the Race for the Cure® by contributing generously to the Komen Dallas Affiliate. Remember, your tax-deductible contribution will fund innovative outreach and awareness programs for medically underserved communities in Dallas County and help fund national breast cancer research. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer! Every step counts!


Sincerely,

Sunita Persaud


To sponsor my participation online, click here.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I better get my photos of you crawling haha.